Audit Associate Director
Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?; Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
Day to day duties
- Lead in dealing with large, technically complex clients
- Analyse complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
- Provide advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters and thereby act as a trusted business adviser to our clients
- Oversee all aspects of client engagement assuming overall responsibility for allocating work and ensuring client service is maintained at a high level
- Manage the end to end audit process, including budgets and timescales. You will be analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
- People management will pay a huge part of this role. We are looking for you to be the leader and driving force for the local Edinburgh audit team.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- Strong experience working with a varied client base- commercial
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Proven capability of managing a large portfolio of clients
- Experience coaching and mentoring a team
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team.
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.