Legal Entity Controller , Swiss, ENO #227005
- Production of the monthly US GAAP & SWISS GAAP Financial Statements by performing standard month close activities and ledger validation.
- Develop front to back understanding of Financials instruments like Derivatives, SLB Repo, Trading Securities, Loans, Participations. Understanding the entity numbers and preparing the analytical review for the global LERP meeting.
- Perform the account ownership reconciliations and sign off.
- Liaising with product control, auditors and Tax department on an ad-hoc basis.
- Having an understanding of the regulatory reporting process and ensuring that a hand off of the financial numbers to the regulatory group.
- Perform SOX controls and ensure adequate documentation to support the performance.
- Review of New Business transactions and the setting of new business ‘conditions’ to the upstream owners including front office, operations and product control.
- Preparation of management reporting pack on a monthly basis.
The team is a well-diversified and consists of junior accountants which will be led by an AVP. The wider Swiss team consists of about 35-40 members and is led by a VP.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
Qualified Chartered accountant with relevant experience and additional skills as follows
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a complex environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and apply learning quickly
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Time management – organizing and prioritizing work
- Strong manager
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Investment Banking industry knowledge
- Financial and Management Accounting
- CA / Accountancy qualification
- US GAAP / SWISS GAAP knowledge
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectivesYour new employer Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.