Junior Financial Reporting Specialist
At BBH we value diverse backgrounds, so if your experience looks a little different from what we've outlined and you think you can bring value to the role, we will still welcome your application!
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will find a collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately we want you to have rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage. Our BBH Cares program offers volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
Join us as Junior Financial Reporting Specialist!
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Financial Reporting Specialist to join our Financial Reporting Team. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the preparation of financial statements for investment funds registered in Luxembourg, Ireland, United States and Cayman Islands.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements for BBH clients in cooperation with relevant departments
- Performing the internal controls agreed for the process
- Ensuring accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of all client related tasks, including communicating with other BBH teams
What we offer:
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Life Insurance
- Hybrid Working Opportunities
- 2 additional days added to your holiday calendar for Culture Celebration and Community Service
- Scholars Program, which helps pursue a degree or certificate program while working as an employee at the Firm
- Various additional benefits including professional training and qualification support
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee's unique perspective
- Highly organized, detail oriented and pro-active individuals
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills
- Very good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with basic Excel and Word skills
- Fluency in English (min B2)
- Primary degree in a finance, accounting, mathematic related disciplines, and/or equivalent work experience would be an asset
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.