Client Service Management, Officer Level
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL DATA SERVICES (IFDS)
IFDS, established in 2007, is a market leader in Transfer Agency Services committed to providing high quality services and technology to our clients, with European offices in Dublin and Luxembourg. IFDSL is owned equally by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and State Street Bank Corporation.
IFDSL services and supports a diverse range of products across multiple fund domicile on behalf global Asset Managers. Our unique set up provides the expertise, scale, technology and strategic support and partnership to our clients. We are deeply involved, with the support of our Shareholders, in the evolution of our Industry, towards more Innovation and Digital transformation.
IFDS Luxembourg currently services a total of €1,100 billion AUM for some of the most sophisticated and demanding asset managers in the industry. Our footprint in Luxembourg is about 320 people and we have more than 700 people globally supporting our Luxembourg businesses.
Our Mission and Values:
- Our mission is to ‘build great experiences for our clients, their customers and our employees’.
- This is achieved through our values of ‘PACE & L’ : Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership.
- Client Service Management, Officer Level
- Permanent Contract
We are looking for a Client Service Manager, Officer level, to join our Client Service Management team (CSM). The CSM team is dedicated to TA specifically and will independently champion the 'voice' of the client across all TA functions ensuring an enriched client experience. The responsibility of the CSM is to provide a leadership of issue resolution and client management within Transfer Agency. The individual must have a strong sense of ownership and the capacity to work collaboratively across all internal functional areas of TA in order to drive solutions for our client’s day-to-day challenges. In addition, the CSM must work closely with the Client Relationship Manager who has overall relationship responsibility across all services (Accounting, Custody, and TA) and P&L, to ensure that the delivery of TA services and relationship towards the end client is a seamless part of the holistic solutions package.
This individual will be part of the CSM team dedicated to Transfer Agency specifically. You’ll be directly reporting into a Vice President. You will independently champion the “voice” of the client across all TA functions ensuring an enriched client experience. The responsibility of the CSM is to provide a leadership of issue resolution and client management within TA.
- Deliver effectively to the client through servicing requirements applying a broad understanding of related and interfacing activities across TA and CRM community; Ensure that procedures, policies and processes are adhered to so that a high quality service is delivered to the customer;
- Ownership, management and development of strong client relationships (internal and external)
- PACE & L: Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence & Leadership
- Manage and lead the client deliverables and activities with a major focus on SLAs, KPIs, quality, issue management/resolution, reporting, change management, client escalation and effective communication;
- Ensuring a high level of client servicing whilst exercising operational oversight within the business and making sound decisions with a strong focus on risk reduction;
- Contribute to the development of the organization in terms of financial planning, business strategy, service offerings and policies;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Promote risk awareness, assessment and control;
- Continually develop expertise in all area of the business
- Minimum 4/6 years’ experience in business operation (or financial services industry);
- Comprehensive procedural, technical and product knowledge of Transfer Agency interfaces and platforms;
- Strong understanding of Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry;
- Prior experience and awareness of ETF servicing and client management is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook);
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards, analytical and process/numeracy thinking skills;
- Self-motivated, organized in order to meet tight deadlines and flexible to new ideas;
- Strong issue resolution skills with a focus on risk controls and client focus;
- Fluent in English (written & oral) - additional Languages (e.g. French, German, Italian and/or Spanish) are considered as an advantage.