- Liaise closely with the respective HR personnel, outsourcing Payroll Company to meet payroll deadlines & ensure timely salary payments.
- Perform the full spectrum of monthly payroll for clients.
- Timely and accurate payroll processing, submission of CPF and statutory contribution, annual year-end tax filing, etc.
- Process Form IR21, NS claims and government claims in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly reports, billings and claim documents.
- Diploma, Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant payroll operational experience, and at least 2 year of supervisory experience for Assistant Manager position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details, organised and customer oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.