Associate - Accounting services
Associate-Accounting Services is responsible to provide robust financial administration services for external clients to ensure external clients’ financial operations are managed efficiently, fully compliant with both local and international standards, and their financial reporting is transparent, up-to-date, and accurate.
- Preparing some of the documents needed for accounting procedures
- Perform daily work with high complexity, including data entry, bookkeeping, preparing balance sheet, assisting external clients’ payment activities, preparing external clients’ monthly and annual financial statements, preparing income statement preparing other tailor made external clients’ management reports/financial analysis, & quality document control
- Assist executive level handling audit of financial statement which is organized by external auditor
- Coordinate with related parties to ensure optimal services quality to clients
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from Accounting Major
- Have minimum 1 year in-job related experiences (Fresh graduate with 3-6 months internship experiences are welcome to apply)
- Have excellent knowledge of international accounting standard (IFRS) and local accounting standard (PSAK)
- Able to operate Accounting System (e.g. Xero, Myob, Accpac, SAP, Peoplesoft)
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Have experience in consulting firm or service-oriented company will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and under minimum supervision
- Have excellent communication skill both in English & Bahasa (Written & Spoken)
Working at TMF Group offers
We offer excellent employee benefits such as the following:
- Flexible working hours.
- Weekends off.
- Equal learning and growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 24 Jun 2023 SE Asia Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.