Accountant- Financial Accounting Assest Management#219336
Your field of responsibility
As a part of the Financial Accounting Asset Management Raleigh (FA AM Raleigh) team you will support many of the critical reporting and control functions supporting the businesses within Asset Management including, but not limited to:
- Execute the private equity funds financial statement consolidation process in accordance to USGAAP, IFRS and CS accounting policy
- Provide critical reporting on Fair Value Measurement, Non-Consolidated VIE’s, equity inventory roll-forward, and non-controlling interests in support of CS Group and IHC financial statement disclosure preparation
- Support IHC US Regulatory filings by provisioning data related to the Asset Management Business
- Support accounting cycle general ledger booking and analytics
- Provide legal entity accounting support of the Asset Management businesses for the maintenance of existing investments, acquisition and sale of investments, and new business activities
Your future colleagues
FA AM Raleigh is a team focused on legal entity accounting, reporting, and controls of financial activities of the Asset Management business. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
A challenging role within the Legal Entity Accounting and Review space which requires the following skillset & competencies:
- BS in Accounting or Finance OR Certified Public Accountant
- 1 - 2 years work experience in financial services industry dealing with accounting and balance sheet and income statement reconciliation or reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Ability to independently handle queries from stakeholders and identify answers/solutions
- Able to work effectively on tight timetables with multiple competing priorities
- Financial control-focused mindset
- Genuine enthusiasm to learn
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.