Associate - Strategy and Transactions, EY-Parthenon - Virtual Recruitment Talk 2022 (2023/24 Grads)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within SaT include Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) – that will bring together Transaction Diligence (TD), Valuation, Modeling and Economics (VME), and Lead Advisory (LA). Uniquely, SaT brings together a world-class strategy practice in EY-Parthenon, an unmatched Transactions and Corporate Finance (TCF) capability and the deep Tax expertise delivered via International Tax and Transaction Services (ITTS). Given the longstanding and deep relationships of these competencies with our clients, our sub-service lines will allow our practice to drive further growth to an already successful practice and continue to be key drivers of innovation within our business.
The EY-Parthenon team in EY Singapore focuses on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation. This high-performing team has grown rapidly over the last two years and has experienced hires joining from top management consulting firms. We are very active in the market with several deep accounts focused on key sectors of Consumer, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Resources & Financial Services.
- Strategy unlocks our clients’ full potential by helping them answer their most complex strategic questions. We rely upon rigorous fact-based analysis and deep sector expertise to deliver insights that provoke unconventional thinking. We help clients create customized and actionable strategies, and then we help to make them happen.
- Transaction Strategy and Execution assist clients to integrate acquired assets and businesses, providing strategic transaction advice and supporting execution to attain the value proposition contained in the strategic decision-making process.
To learn more about our service offerings, visit what you can do here or learn more about careers in EYSG, please visit Careers at EY.
Who are we looking for?
- Registered as full-time undergraduate/ postgraduate or fresh graduates from 2023/24 cohort without formal work experience
- Open to students across all disciplines
- Strong and consistent academic track record
How can I apply?
- Apply now by submitting your resume and a copy of your university transcript.
What will happen after I submit my responses?
- From the submissions received, a pool of candidates will be shortlisted and invited to participate for an exclusive networking session where you get to understand more about EY-Parthenon & meet interact with distinguished leaders.
Application ends on 16 December 2022 | 2359 PM SGT
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.