Audit Partner, RI
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you wanting to take the next step as an Audit RI Director/Partner? Do you live in South Wales/Bristol area and keen to join a firm offering progression? Are you looking to join a top 10 accountancy firm? Then we may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
Azets are currently recruiting for a talented Audit RI Director/Partner to join our South Wales/Bristol team.
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a company with over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!To get the job that you'll love
As an Audit Partner and Responsible Individual in our South Wales/Bristol team you will take the lead on dealing with a wide variety of clients from various sectors.
You will be driving revenue growth across existing and new service offerings and therefore demonstrate broad business thinking and sound commercial judgement in order to add value. You will work collaboratively to suggest ideas and concepts for increased marketing opportunities with existing clients and have a full awareness of internal contacts services offered by departments across the firm, maximising opportunities.
Day to day you will oversee all aspects of client engagement assuming overall responsibility for allocating work and ensuring client service is maintained at a high level. You will manage the end to end audit process, including budgets and timescales and will perform the role of RI.
The successful candidate will be able to analyse complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities as well as demonstrating an excellent working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP. You will therefore be qualified in either ACA/ACCA and will possess a senior level experience and the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients, whilst leading a team. We believe we are stronger, together, so you will be a confident communicator and demonstrate the ability to make decisions, solve problems and take appropriate action. You will be currently registered as a responsible individual for audit purposes.
While this role is seeking an existing Audit Partner or Director with RI status, we would also be keen to speak to you if you are aspiring to progress to this level and are looking to build on proven experience with the right firm. We can support RI applications for the right candidate and will consider applications from Associate Director upwards and support a development plan for your progression.A note from the Hiring Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our south Wales audit team and join a forward thinking, technology driven business at an exciting time in its development. This role will involve succeeding one of our current audit RI’s but also participating in the growth and further development of the audit team.What's in it for you?
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays- Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Birthday Day off - Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Hours and Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance- 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus- We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal- Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - We want to help you in your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Employee assistance program -For you and your family.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.