Consultant US Corporate Tax
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Starts as Senior Tax Consultant – U.S. Corporate International Tax Group, in our office in Zaventem, where you drive international compliance and consulting to the next level while tackling and solving tax accounting challenges.
Let’s talk about you
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field, Master in Taxation, Accounting or JD /LLM preferred
- 2-3 years of general tax experience, preferably with preferably 1 year focused on international taxation
- Proven Tax consulting and compliance experience, tax accounting experience highly valued
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- CPA preferred or must meet minimum requirements to sit for CPA exam before beginning full-time employment. For lawyers must have passed Bar exam before starting employment. Strong academic credentials
- Experience with inbound and outbound international U.S. tax consulting and/or compliance is an asset
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrives on this complexity and sees the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
The Deloitte US CIT group in Belgium is a full-service practice offering US compliance, consulting and tax accounting services. We provide tax advice to multinational organisations regarding foreign investments into the US and US investments into Europe and the rest of the world. The group currently serves clients based in the US, Belgium, the Netherlands, Russia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Poland and France. We work closely with the Deloitte Washington National Tax group (WNT) and other Deloitte US offices for joint engagements and technical support.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6.000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.