Senior Payroll Specialist
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
- Processes payroll, reportings, administrative tasks, social contributions, year-end tasks, under the supervision of the team leader.
- Responsible for the maintenance of her/his client’s payroll accounts.
- Distributes the workload between the accounting officers. Reviews the work they perform.
- Main day-to-day contact for most clients, except for those that require a higher job band contact.
- Reviews and processes payroll data:
- Maintaining the paper records (permanent file, annual file).
- Maintaining the electronic records (make sure all payroll input, instructions and calculations are well kept).
- Maintaining the payroll process client manual.
- Responds to inquiries regarding payroll transactions.
- Researches and resolves payroll related issues of the clients in coordination with Payroll Team Leader and Supervisor.
- Reviews and coordination social security and tax filings to meet required deadlines according Spanish legislation.
- Filling in the Invoicing schedule of her / his clients and send it to the Supervisor.
- Maintains supporting and control worksheets to support HR & payroll control processes.
- Assists to the Payroll Supervisor in the Set-up and implementation of new clients.
- Assists to the Payroll Team Leader and Payroll Supervisor with the coordination of specific HR & Payroll projects of the Department.
- Ensures that appropriate responses and actions related his/her clients are taken with respect to request of information from the Public Administrations (Tax Authorities, Social security, others).
- Controls the invoice procedure regarding the different clients and assuring that time writing is correctly recorded.
- Any other necessary task to complete the team’s output to be reviewed and provided to third parties.
- Graduate from University in Business, HR, Accounting or related disciplines
- 2-3 year of related experience is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office package
- Advanced or medium English
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong team-playing skills.
- Quick-learning and flexibility towards changing environments.
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability to a high multitasking environment.
- Flexible Schedule
- Hybrid work (60 % remote)
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Payment Plan
- Birthday leave
- International & Dynamic environment
Applications close: 23 Jun 2023 Central Europe Daylight TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.