TP Warehouse Auditor
Job Title: Warehouse & Distribution Auditor
Reports To: Warehouse & Distribution Auditor Manager
Department: Warehouse Stock Finance
Location: Elmsall Complex
Summary of Role
To ensure the accuracy and integrity of the warehouse and intransit stock files, through assessment of internal controls and measurement of compliance to policies and procedures. To assess and highlight risk areas to the business, and support the improvement and implementation of stock movement systems.
- To conduct accurate and timely audits for all business areas, ensuring that key areas of risk and non-compliance are highlighted.
- Produce action plans based on identified issues and monitor follow up.
- Continually monitor and develop audit content and scope.
- To play a leading role in the preparation and control of all Retail, Online and 3rd Party stocktakes, ensuring count accuracy through appropriate controls.
- To undertake ad hoc project work based on current business priorities and audit results, produce detailed data analysis and exception reporting to direct activity.
- Conduct investigations at short notice into issues raised by our systems and operational teams, produce detailed reports to show findings and recommended resolutions.
- Support development of the warehousing operation through systems and operations assessment and testing. Identify risk and opportunity to improve stockfile integrity and stock maximisation.
- To communicate Audit findings to the Warehouse and RSC management teams, enabling us to build strong and supportive working relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Warehouse or stock control experience
- Good IT knowledge – Google platforms - Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to analyse and interpret large volumes of information
- Good problem solving and ability to use initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
- Commercial awareness and understanding of core business processes
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility with working times, possess the ability to respond to changing priorities
- Manual handling will be involved
- Full drivers licence essential as travel between all our warehouse and RSC sites is required
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us on 0116 284 6858 and leave a voicemail.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.