Sr Financial Analyst
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your Role at Baxter
This position provides financial and business partnership for the Global Service business by providing financial oversight and strategic decision support for initiatives in the UCAN region. This position requires collaboration with the Global Service region leads, the Tampa service center and region finance teams.
What You'll be Doing
- Provide financial oversight and support for the UCAN region. This includes profitability analysis, decision support analytics and strategic partnership with the UCAN Global Service lead for both service hospital and service renal
- Provide financial leadership in evaluating new commercial opportunities, pricing and profitability analytics
- Lead the preparation of financial planning and reporting processes for LRP, Forecasts and Plan for the UCAN region
- Consolidate global service PL and support monthly and quarterly GBU reporting processes
- Support Global Support OCOS and SGA planning and reporting processes
- Perform other ad hoc analyses as needed
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3 plus years of relevant work experience required
- Key success criteria include strategic business partnership, analytical and process management skills, intermediate/advanced excel skills, and the ability to influence others.
- Strong time management and problem solving skills, ability to work in a team environment, and written/oral communication skills are critical. Ideal candidates will also identify with the following strengths and shared values:
- Organization, attention to detail, with ability to think critically and develop new solutions
- Business performance and data management
- Personal initiative, accountability for results, and integrity
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve
- Willingness to challenge status quo
We understand compensation is an important factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all our employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. To that end, this position has a base salary range of $60,000 to $132,000. The above range represents the expected base salary range for this position. The actual salary may vary based upon several factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills/experience, time in the role, business line, and geographic/office location.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.