Restructuring & Insolvency Manager or Senior Manager
We are the one of the fastest growing accountancy practices in the UK with over 6,500 people operating from 160 offices in 7 countries. We are committed to providing an outstanding service to our clients and their businesses and provide a diverse range of compliance and specialist services specifically designed to our client’s individual needs. We work with all types of businesses from sole traders to large national corporations and everything in between. We have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach we can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.The role
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious restructuring & insolvency professional to join as a Manager in our Restructuring and Insolvency team. The ideal candidate will have a desire to continue their career progression and to join our established national team, based in our Durham office, however we have the technology for you to be based from anywhere, at home or a different Azets office.
You will have extensive experience in all areas of corporate restructuring and insolvency and will also be proficient in dealing with personal insolvency matters.
You will have responsibility for your own portfolio of cases, billing & WIP management, implementing departmental improvements and compliance and developing the team through recruitment, coaching & mentoring.
With drive for results, proven management skills and a strong focus on forward thinking advice you will advise both stakeholders and our wide client base, comprising entrepreneurial and owner-managed businesses, leading professional practices, international corporate organisations, public sector organisations and private individuals.Key accountabilities
As a Manager at in our North East Region, your main responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively managing a mixed portfolio of restructuring and insolvency cases, reporting directly to the Insolvency Practitioner and supervising case administrators
- Ensure that cases are progressed to conclusion effectively and in budget
- Working with the existing team to:
- Ensure that case work is delivered in accordance with the firm’s compliance policies and systems
- Maintain, review and implement the team’s compliance systems
- Develop more junior team members by coaching and mentoring to enhance team performance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and budget
- Maintain a good working relationship with external stakeholders
Be involved in the Business Development strategy and events and look to grow your own network of potential work introducersSkills & experience
As a R&I Manager in the North East Region, your skills and qualifications will include:
- At Least 2 years’ experience at operating as a manager in Restructuring and Insolvency
- CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency
- Preferably JIEB, although we will take a view on experience and the policy of your current employer
- Preferably ACCA/ACA
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and decision making ability
- Experience of working with IPS or equivalent insolvency software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our clients deserve the best, the same goes for our people. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package. Learning and Development is an integral part of Azets. We aim to provide the best support to our people to ensure that their development and knowledge is at the best level possible through professional qualifications, online training and self-development.Contact us
Our Core Values underpin what Azets is all about. These are the foundations that we will continue to build and develop our business on as we move forward. Along with roles and responsibilities definitions, these Core Values are what we expect to be displayed by all staff and partners at all levels and at all times. Consistently demonstrating these values allows us to grow and achieve our goals.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.