Join EY Assurance Services_Submit Your CV
Explore more career opportunities both entry level and experienced by clicking the following link
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our continuously growing team, which employs over 2.200 professionals in Greece, and is listed in Greece's Top Employers for 2023! Experience great flexibility, under our hybrid operating model across our offices in Athens, Patras, and Thessaloniki, while benefiting from personalized learning and career development opportunities. We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion, fostering an environment where everyone's unique perspectives are valued, that supports you in building an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Being an Assurance professional is one of the most diverse roles at EY. You could be working directly with leaders of the world’s most admired companies, as well as growing middle market and entrepreneurial businesses.
Your key responsibilities
As part of our Assurance team, you will inspire trust and confidence in the capital markets and economies of the world, protecting the investing community and guiding our clients toward success. You will make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects as well as actively establish internal and external relationships. You will identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. You will confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
From the very start of your Assurance career, you will receive the opportunities and support that you need to accelerate your growth. You will develop genuine, lifelong relationships from shared team experiences, both inside and outside work
Skills and attributes for success
- Participate in assurance engagements and executing the work plan
- Help prepare for meetings with target management teams, and participate in these meetings
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services/service lines
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
To qualify for the role you must have
- University degree preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work well within a team
- Completed military obligations (where applicable)
Ideally you will also have:
- Postgraduate or professional qualification studies
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to demonstrate enthusiasm, high motivation and passion to develop fast in a multinational working environment. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package: You’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Depending on your experience, our comprehensive rewards package includes benefits that suit your needs including cutting-edge technological equipment, ticket restaurant vouchers, a private health insurance scheme, life insurance, income protection and an exclusive EY benefits club that provides a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Flexible working arrangements: We operate under a hybrid working model, which is defined based on both your own preferences and team’s needs, and we enjoy our summers with short Fridays.
- Personalized learning experience and career development: We provide free and unlimited access to educational platforms and EY Badges, support certifications, and provide coaching and feedback, as a part of our Leadership & Development process, all of which can lead to a meaningful impact and success as defined by you.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- International Experience: Become part of international projects and work along multicultural teams, through our global network.
- Above all, you will be working in one of the Top Employers in Greece for 2023, awarded by the Top Employers Institute.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.