FDM STAR-GL Reconciliation Accountant, ENO #215504
Your field of responsibility
Your responsibilities include:
- Continuous improvement of system architecture by implementing products accounting aspects and life cycle
- Products reconciliations (BS substantiation and management reporting) including OTC derivatives, Security lending & borrowing, Repos, Cash securities, accrued coupons, exchange traded derivatives, long term debts, cash collaterals, Loans & money market and corresponding off balance sheet products
- Delivery of BAU (Basel 3 reconciliation of ledger balances with trade level information) per US GAAP
- Cementing strong relationship with stakeholders which includes Product control, Legal entity controller, Regulatory team, Fair value reporting team, Liquidity team, Project team and capital reporting team to discuss issues and improving regular process task
- Investigating and analyzing the reason of differences between ledger balances and in trade detail repository
- Liaising with various IT teams to update system for issues identified
- Ensuring timely resolution of issues with IT teams by attending weekly calls
- Ensure that a high-quality standard is maintained within the team
- Strive to continuously improve the key-metrics of the process and simplify the processes
- Interact closely with various teams within Finance to facilitate smooth information exchange between these groups during the critical month end period
- Work with Chief Data Office to remediate data quality issues for recurring breaks and adjustments
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Post-Graduate degree in Finance is essential. CA/CFA/MBA Finance qualifications are an added advantage
- 1-4 years of proven work experience in a financial institution
- Good product knowledge of derivatives and lending products, demonstrating deep understanding of sub-ledger and ledger data flows
- Results oriented, dedicated who can work on own initiative and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Computer literate, with a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point
- Past Reconciliation Background will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (interact with geographically dispersed teams)
- Willingness to adjust work timings according to the region assigned APAC/EMEA/AMS, ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and to enforce strict timelines
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.