Senior Accountant - External Audit
- KPMG Jamaica
- Kingston, Jamaica
- 26 May 2023
- 26 Jun 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
KPMG in Caricom is a member firm of KPMG International, and is comprised of offices in Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago and Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean operating as one integrated business. KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
KPMG firms operate in 143 countries and territories with more than 265,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world. Working in our Audit team within KPMG Caricom means being a part of a team of supportive and highly talented individuals who genuinely enjoy working together to deliver high-quality financial statement audits to entities within their respective sectors as well as providing valuable industry specific insights and perspectives on salient issues to our clients.
Our Senior Accountant - External Audit opportunities may just be right for you. These opportunities offer significant growth potential and career development. Come as you are and make your mark!
If you are:
- looking for an innovative opportunity to grow professionally, and to hone your audit and assurance skills
- seeking exposure to a large and complex international financial services client portfolio
- passionate about delivering quality service to international clients
- keen on collaborating with multiple executive level international clients
This opportunity is for you!
- Fully Qualified Chartered Accountants (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- At least three (3) years post qualification External Audit experience in a professional accounting firm conducting medium-sized audits
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of International Standards
- Flexible and willing to travel
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience
- Experience in a supervisory capacity; and
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Access would be an advantage.