Accounting Specialist, Global Business Solutions (Senior/Assistant Manager)
Baker Tilly Malaysia is a great place to start your professional career.
Our teams have been structured to provide you with exposure across the various industries in Malaysia and overseas, which is valuable for your future career advancement.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare management reports, financial reports, cash flow analysis on timely basis
- Involve in budgeting and forecasting management
- Monitor cash flow and banking function to ensure efficient fund management
- Liaise with clients, bankers, auditors, tax consultants and company secretary
- Co-ordinate tax compliance and statutory audit
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Process payroll
- Ensure Malaysia taxation compliances, i.e. service tax, withholding tax and other applicable tax
- Assist in administrative tasks
- Other ad-hoc financial and accounting related assignments/reports
- At least Certified Accounting Technician or Degree in Accountancy, or any relevant professional qualification
- Added-value if currently pursuing or completed professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, preferably from auditing and accounting firm
- Knowledge in using various computerised accounting system is an advantage
- Possess self-initiative and responsible attitude, mature, proactive and result oriented
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel and Words
- Possess good analytical, meticulous, problem-solving skills and meeting tight deadlines in a fast pace and challenging environment
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.