We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Fund Services is an independent alternative fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled with a very personal approach. We combine our technology, expertise and global infrastructure to deliver a customized package of services to our clients. These include: Fund Accounting, Investor Services, Portfolio & Managed Account Services, Depositary and Corporate Services.
The opportunity is the perfect role for someone with an interest in pursuing an accounting career within alternative investments.
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated SPVs, processing of transactions in the fund accounting system
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation of investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad hoc investor requests
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations
- Managing and controlling the AR/AP function
- Relevant degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance (Bachelor or Master degree)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting, preferably for Alternative Funds (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt)
- Strong desire to undertake a professional qualification
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Other characteristics: accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team, deadline driven and able to maintain a portfolio of clients
What's in it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
Applications close: 23 Jun 2023 South Africa Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.