Trade Fund Order Services (Unit Dealing) Assistant Manager, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
This Senior Associate (Assistant Manager(position is part of our Fund Order Services. The role will be responsible to perform operation oversight for the team
What you will be responsible for
As Trade Fund Order Services (Unit Dealing) Assistant Manager, Senior Associate you will:
- Managing day to day operations / delivery of assigned clients with a keen eye on oversight of operational risks to achieve good KPI performance for the team
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with internal standards and review as required
- Ensure incoming queries are being managed in a timely and accurate manner
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines.
- Be accountable for staff performance tracking, new staff on-boarding, overtime control, leave planning
- Develop, engage and retain an industry leading workforce using development plans and other available resources; ensure cross-training is completed across the functional team and provide specific SME training as required.
- Consistently work with team and managers to review the process and optimize the process to achieve the operational efficiency. Participate in project and contribute to process improvements.
- Escalate potential issues to supervisor or next level manager on a timely basis.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Working knowledge of financial products and financial markets
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment.
- Good sense of risk awareness
- Good problem solution skill. As there might be a lot of unknow issue happen which is not exactly meet before, require the skills to have strong resolving skills
- Professional email written skill and fluent spoken English and professional communication skill as multi-communication is required with internal/external teams.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equal job experience
- 5+ years of custody experience and/ or fund accounting/Transfer agency experience
- Knowledge of custody specific trade and cash life cycle process in terms of processing and settlement activities is preferable.
About State Street
What we do.State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.