- To provide and ensure timely and high-quality service and deliverables to the cluster clients for funds and/or corporate clients allocated to you on a regular basis.
- Concentrates on creating collaborative relationships and delivering consistent results by planning and prioritizing to meet work commitments. Expected to perform a review of core processes, complex ad hoc work and all other client requirements. Provides consistent feedback on accuracy and timeliness of outputs made by the Accountants and Jr. Accountants
- This entails assisting in the review and/or preparation of all reporting requirements, such as but not limited to financial statements, valuation reports, management reports and ad-hoc client deliverables.
- To facilitate and assist in various accounting and administration processes and conduct all work in accordance with IQ-EQ Philippines Inc.'s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the review of Financial Statements, Valuation Reports, Management Reports, and other ad-hoc service requests for funds and/or corporate clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of complex reporting requirements, when necessary.
- Manages and ensures the timely and accurate deliverables of Accountants and Junior Accountants.
- Acquire knowledge and become SME's of designated clients' requirements and deliverables.
- Ensures and champions compliance by following procedures and checklists following SSAE and other similar statutory requirements.
- Proactively seeks adequate training, feedback and support in both technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Assist in the development of the technical competencies of Accountants and Junior Accountants by providing feedback on their deliverables.
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate with the various stakeholders of the team.
- Submits cluster client requirements after thoroughly being reviewed.
- Graduate of accounting, finance, economics, or any business-related course
- Minimum 4 years of experience within the financial services industry
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience
- General knowledge of and familiarity with Financial Statement Preparation (i.e. equities, fixed income, options, swaps, futures, foreign exchange) within both domestic and global securities markets
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including client relationship management
- Open to travel and other secondment opportunities abroad
Nice to have
- Certified Public Accountant or CPA
- Experience working in Shared Services office environment
- Experience working in a multinational office environment
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.