Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company? Newly qualified and want the flexibility to decide your next career move? Want to be supported by a learning and development team as you grow?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As a Senior at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Begin to develop enduring client relationships
Day to day duties
- Heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
- Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
- Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
- Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.