Consultant, Financial Reporting
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
- Operates under general supervision but works on own most of the time.
- Serves on large and/or complex projects. Also, serves as the lead consultant/project manage on smaller or less complex projects.
- Technically competent to act as first point of reference for day-to-day queries, and serves as a liaison to related areas.
- Has both broad and in-depth knowledge in chosen field, plus strong knowledge of related areas.
- Carries out relatively complex, extensive, high profile activities e.g. direct interaction with committees and more senior management.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills. May lead projects and/or train lower-level staff.
- Focuses on maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures in the function, building towards becoming an area expert.
- 5 or more years of related business experience.
- Must have good project management and communication skills and have strong working knowledge of the firm, the industry and technology.
- Preferably with fund accounting or financial reporting background and has a great knowledge on budgets and payments processing
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.