EY Baghdad - Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Graduate Program
Location: Baghdad, Iraq
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. In Tax, we equip clients to make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We help companies understand the tax policies and tax laws of governments around the world to plan and comply accordingly. Our teams leverage transformative technologies to deliver strategy and execution, from tax and regulatory obligations to operations and workforce management, to reduce risk and drive sustainable value. Click here to learn more about the Tax service line.
If you have graduated from university, or will do soon, the EY Graduate Program could be just the job for you. You will be part of a team working with interesting clients, while earning a salary. We will help you develop the things you are naturally good at and learn new skills for your career too.
- At EY we support you to aspire for a self-controlled career path. This is reinforced by a Tax focal graduated development program called Tax U, that covers a suite of Technical, Non-Technical and Behavioral learning interventions aimed at a seamless transition from University to EY.
- You will undergo a rotation in some of our busiest service lines, to experience real tax projects, mentored by the best in industry mentors and coaches.
- This multi-year immersive learning journey will offer opportunities for you to build critical skills you need, to accomplish and lead MENA Tax deliverables.
- All this will be done through a blended approach of virtual and classroom trainings and a strong component of experiential learning that is transferrable on the job.
- We strongly advocate continuous learning and you will be encouraged to complete a Professional Qualification; with financial and technical support you require to excel.
- You will also undertake cross border projects that are aimed at attaining a global view of our Tax practice.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate program
- Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law or any business-related major where you have completed courses in Taxation
- 0 -18 months of relevant work experience
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Step 1: Apply
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
- Step 2: Online Assessments
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the online assessments as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
- Step 3: On Demand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
- Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
- Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.