Senior Fund Accountant - Real Estate
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Senior Fund Accountant to join our Fund Administration team at our Salt Lake City or Chicago, IL, office.
- Supervise, mentor, and train a team of Associate and Fund Accountants;
- Develop leadership skills by demonstrating a willingness to lead projects and offer input;
- Respond to auditor queries;
- Communicate and interact with property manager(s) and client(s);
- Prepare/review monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for clients, including financial information, performance returns, property operations, and variance analysis;
- Calculate and review various performance returns and provide comparisons to benchmarks;
- Review property budgets and help prepare the fund/account’s annual budget and business plan;
- Determine appropriate cash distributions considering property objectives and fund/account strategic plans;
- Prepare, review, analyze, and interpret accounting records, financial statements, footnotes, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards; and
- Review documents to ensure compliance with IM and JV agreements.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus provides a sophisticated, diverse, and global work environment with prominent clients. We will take your ambitions and talents to the next level while giving you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Here are some of the benefits we provide:
- 401(k) savings plan with 100% employer match up to 6%
- Flexible paid time off from 27-35 days paid off per year, depending on your level
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Generous parental leave for both parents
- Health care coverage for as little as $25 per month
- Flexible Hybrid working environment
- Comprehensive training through our acADemy training program
- Dedicated people manager and coach focused on your career
- As well as many more…
For more information, please visit: careers.alterdomus.com.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.