Junior Audit Specialist on a Short-Term Basis
Junior Audit Specialist on a short-term basis
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information, and processes to inform their ongoing strategies. More than ever, business is about interpreting and reacting to complex data — and they look for our advice and services they can trust every time. You’ll use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
As a member of the Assurance team, you'll make a technical contribution to audit engagements and internal projects. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. Working under the supervision of assurance seniors and managers, you'll help execute our work and present its findings to the client. In return, you can expect leading class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge, and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional audit activities for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Working closely with colleagues, you'll determine whether the work plan is properly executed, documented, and concluded.
Skills and attributes for success
- Working effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Assisting in preparation of reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Building strong internal relationships within EY Assurance and across other services
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Last year students and Graduates preferably majoring in the field of Accounting / Economics / Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Azerbaijani
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Candidates with ACCA F3 paper are an advantage
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proficient MS Office
- Good knowledge of IFRS is a strong advantage
What we look for
We’re interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and processes. We are looking for flexible professionals who can work in shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. You will need the strategic skills and executive presence to give authoritative, realistic advice every time. If you’re serious about auditing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, a minimum of three weeks of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
The deadline for submission of applications is 14 December 2022.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.