Transfer Pricing Consultant
Description & Requirements
Who we are looking for
Currently we are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, trustworthy and energetic Transfer Pricing Consultants to join our team. Deloitte Tax provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most complex consulting issues.
Here is what we expect from you:
- Soon completing or having Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, law, or similar field;
- Professional interest in tax or finance; any previous experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Client centric mindset;
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and proactivity;
- Strong skills in MS Office programs;
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English – both in speaking and writing.
Education and experience
- Fresh graduate
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Office
Your future role
As a Consultant you will be part of our team of professionals who help our clients with complex tax and finance issues, in various areas, such as scaling the business, improving group structures and due diligence. You will work with both, top Lithuanian entrepreneurs and multinational companies.
Some of your main tasks will include focused research, preparation of reports and presentations for clients as well managing fieldwork assignments. As a team member you will support your leaders in direct client service, providing necessary assistance.
You can be sure that during your time at Deloitte you will develop not only your technical, but also leadership, collaboration and time-management skills.
What we offer
🌱 Great perspective for your career
- one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international;
- well-prepared care process for newcomers / peer learning and coaching program;
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age.
💡 Continuous learning
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs;
- thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about.
🎯 Focus on your needs
- An attractive and competitive salary including various benefits (from 1300 EUR to EUR 1900 gross depending on experience and skills and achieved results);
- additional benefits on top of your salary! Choose from a list of benefits, which include health insurance and flexible benefits such as pension funds, home office, stebby platform and many more;
- 20 vacation days & 5 sick leave days /year;
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support;
- travel insurance for professional & personal trips.
💻 Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly.
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
🌏 Community involvement
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education and climate.
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte Tax provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most complex consulting issues. Deloitte Tax Professionals have the perspective to help companies understand both national and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.