National_ Credit Control Accountant
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role
Responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash flow of the organization monitoring and controlling customers’ outstanding liabilities effectively. Responsible for managing debt recovery.
What you will do
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner.
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within the agreed time frame.
- Maintain close links with all customers, to ensure smooth running of accounts and encourage timely recovery of payments.
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal inquiries.
- Maintaining Credit Control reports accuracy & comprehensively analyzing Customer's financial liabilities.
- Maintain communication logger up to date as per last communications clients.
- Send out emails to clients with invoices and letters on a daily basis.
- Follow up with clients on collecting their outstanding liability invoices.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested.
- Undertake collected & pending debts reconciliations as required.
- Respond to the line manager's special assignment.
- Interface with other departments.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end review for customers’ balances on the aging report.
Required Skills to be Successful
- Hard work
- Analytical skills
About the Team
The Credit Control team is a group of highly motivated, collaborative, and fun, finance professionals across Egypt, looking for a member to add to the department.
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance,or any related field.
- Min 2Years of relevant experience.
- Preferably have ERP (preferably YARDI) system experience.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong experience in setting up and organizing databases and sheets for all client correspondences and balances.
- Experience communicating and negotiating with clients at all levels, including corporate entities & high-worth individuals.
- Ability to manage & prioritize an extensive workload.
- Experience providing financial support to business operation functions coupled with strong analytical, problem-solving, and excellent communication skills.
- Preferably have experience in Credit Control at Real Estate Company for a minimum of two years.
- Must have experience in analyzing client’s balances on the system and aging reports to maintain accurate client
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.