Semi Senior Accountant (need experience)
- Bookkeeping and payroll responsibilities.
- Data Entry On QuickBooks, Xero and Excel sheet.
- Assisting with VAT preparation for limited companies.
- Assisting with accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships & charities.
- Reconciling banks for our client.
- Checking invoices to supplier statements for our clients.
- Assisting senior and junior team members.
The Ideal candidate:
- Computer literate: Excel and word (essential). Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures QuickBooks, Xero and other accountancy software experience (desirable but not essential). Strong communication skills. Proven planning and prioritising skills. Good technical and analytical skills. Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus.
We are a UK based firm seeking a candidate with at least 6 - 12 months experience working in a similar environment.
Salary – Competitive
Note: All potential candidates must be able to speak and write in fluent English