French Accounts Payable (Fluent - Hybrid)
This is a full time, permanent role for a fluent french speaker to join a fun and flexible team in London.
Our client is a high end childrens fashion designer based in London. They have a fun and supportive culture offering hybrid working.
French Accounts Payable (Fluent - Hybrid) duties:
- You will be responsible for general and supplier accounting tasks for some of our foreign subsidiaries.
- You will be responsible for cash flow, inventory accounting, fixed asset tracking, expense reporting, closing entries and cash reconciliations.
- You will need to liaise directly with the local offices and work partly in English (written - accounting terms, work files).
- As part of this multi-skilled position, you will also be involved in improving the reliability of existing processes: analysis, rationalisation, initiatives, compliance with Group principles, support for operational staff.
French Accounts Payable (Fluent - Hybrid) criteria:
- You have great interpersonal skills and are adaptable, so that you can manage several different accounts.
- You are rigorous, versatile, work well on your own and as part of a team.
- Fluency in French is essential
French Accounts Payable (Fluent - Hybrid) benefits:
- Up to £35,000 - depending on exp
- Bonus - Up to 10% - based on company performance (taking the total value of the package up to £38,500)
- Study Support package
- Annual salary reviews
- Private Medical Insurance and Cash plan - AXA
- Cycle to work scheme 28 days holiday (incl. bank holidays
- Team lunch every Monday
- Core Hours 8.30 - 16.30