Seniors and Associates - Transfer Pricing
The Tax Associate and Tax Senior support the Team in the provision of transfer pricing services to clients.
- Support the Partner and Manager teams in servicing clients in relation to their tax needs in the area of transfer pricing.
- Develop strong relationships with our clients and with our colleagues, both internally and across the Baker Tilly International Network.
- Work with colleagues internally and across the globe in relation to proposals and delivering on tax projects in transfer pricing.
- Provide support in relation to marketing activities such as seminars, webcasts and business development collaterals.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or other business-related field, with a professional qualification recognised by ISCA. Accredited Tax Practitioner (ATP) (Income Tax) or higher, with SCTP, will be an advantage
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong written/ verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to details
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
Candidate’s qualification and experience will be individually assessed for the respective Job Level