CFO #833 @ Girls rights
c. $100,000 - $120,000
Our partner has programmes focussing on girls’ rights. They are seeking an experienced CFO to offer leadership as they seek to consolidate their rapid growth under a new governance structure, and implement a new finance system.
- As a member of the leadership team, provide strategic analysis and information, assessing the financial health of the organisation, providing insights on managing risk and to support in strategic decision making.
- Oversight of the group finance function, ensuring accurate accounting records are maintained and overseeing the production of consolidated management accounts.
- Responsible for preparing the consolidated year-end financial statements and annual audit, supporting the country offices in preparing their financial statements and annual audits.
- Lead on the annual budget, forecasts and reforecasts.
- Lead on compliance, ensuring that the organisation remains compliant to regulatory and reporting requirements in the countries it operates in.
- Management of donor and commercial grants – leading in the preparation of budgets for proposals, ensuring that compliance and reporting requirements are met, and managing grant expenditure records.
- Leading on the development and maintenance of processes, controls and systems in light of their recent growth and changes in governance structure, offering training to the broader finance team as required.
- Treasury management
- Director of Finance / CFO, qualified accountant, with experience of leading an international finance function of a young, growing organisation.
- Strong technical skills, with experience of US GAAP, IFRS and Charity SORP, of developing and strengthening controls, offering strategic advisory support, and in the preparation of consolidated accounts.
- Experience of project/fund accounting in multiple currencies.
- Experience of grants and contract management, working with a multiple and varied funding portfolio.
- Agile, able to work in a changing environment with multiple demands; experience of working in a start-up environment is desirable.
- Strong negotiation and diplomacy skills.
- This role will require quarterly travel to country offices.
- Due to the location of the country offices, they are considering applicants based in Africa.
Applicants are being considered on a rolling basis, so early application is encouraged.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.