Accounts & Business Advisory Services Partner
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.Day to day duties
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts & Business Advisory Services Partner to join our busy team in the North East. This will be working as a key component of our Partner group and assisting in the leadership of our team.
- Working alongside a strong team to lead staff of all levels, from trainee to director
- Responsible for the success of the department, while managing client relationships, winning work and developing your team
- Work closely with your clients to understand their business needs and ensure they are provided with a personal and tailored service for both day to day compliance and advisory aspects by both you and the team you lead
- Manage your own portfolio
- Responsibility for delivering quality advice
- Pro-actively spotting and developing opportunities for the Group and collaborating with other departments as appropriate
- Responsible for people management and direction linked to people strategy and the overall strategy of team and Group
- Represent the business area through proactive involvement in Group wide meetings
- Responsibility for the full training cycle of client area in line with the strategic plan
- Look for continuous improvement within the team and across the Group
- Complete own chargeable time budget and monitoring the teams
- Monitor utilisation % budgeted and work towards delivering this
What are we looking for?
- Ability to analyse complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified and will possess a senior level experience and the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients, whilst leading a team
- Confident communicator
- Experience working in an accountancy firm/ fee earning environment
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and take appropriate action
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at AzetsFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.