Finance Business Partner (International)
A new role has arisen within the Commercial Finance Team supporting the Overseas business as a Finance Business Partner. The overseas business has seen significant growth over the last few years and this role will help with the continued growth of the business with a key focus on profitability of new and existing business areas.
This role is a new role within finance that is solely focused on profitability and growing the Overseas business. We are currently in a process of improving profitability by country and require an individual who model country level profitability and create models to down to lower levels of profitability such as by subgroup or by brand. A large part of this role will be business partnering, profitability modelling and there will be large amount of ad-hoc tasks as we are supporting business growth.
The team is currently made up of 6 people and the roles within the team are varied as we support the whole overseas business, there is a good mix of junior roles as well as seniors’ roles within the team.
You will be responsible for:
- New Partner profitability models
- Country level profitability and monitoring impact of changes
- Product level profitability
- Preparation for meetings with Directors and senior management
You'll need to be:
- Finance Business Partner/ Commercial Finance / Senior Finance Analyst experience
- A team player with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Able to think on their feet and present to all levels of the organisation,
- Prior experience in creating commercial models
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible- hybrid working available but maybe required to come in for meetings
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
ABOUT SOME OF OUR BENEFITS
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us on 0116 284 6858 and leave a voicemail.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.