Process Specialist - Order Control, Credit Risk Analysis & Collections
- Manage Credit Risk Review & Order Control
- Perform Collection for the Assigned Portfolio.
- Provides support to Credit Team Leader in preparation of Cash Calls and participates as required
- Key contact for business/customer interactions for the portfolio assigned
- Reviews Annual Credit Segmentation for determining any collection strategy changes, recommends to Business Credit for alignment with the Business and updates.
- Timely Follow-up with attention to details, ability to Make Clear and Concise Decisions based on analysis.
- Provide guidance to functional counterparts (business team) on matters involving exposure and risk associated with commercial credit accounts.
- Be a part of process improvement with all aspects of Credit and Collections.
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in accounting/Finance, ACCA Affiliate.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Credit & Risk Assessment
- Should have handled Critical Business Portfolios for Collection and Risk Assessment
- Hands on experience on SAP would be an added advantage
- Supporting Credit & Collection projects
- Excel advanced level knowledge
- Prior Experience in a high-volume environment
- Quick learner
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.