Audit Assistant Manager, Gatwick
As an Audit Assistant Manager in the Gatwick Audit team you'll be responsible for a sizeable portfolio of key clients from the business support services sector (professional services, recruitment, facilities management) and consumer sector (retail, food & beverage). The size of clients varies from owner managed businesses and LLP's through to some well-known listed high street brands.
This top 10 accountancy firm is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms in over 130 countries.
As an Assistant Audit Manager, you will:
- Become a trusted business advisor to corporate sector clients, with a focus on quality and reputation
- Project manage client work and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Lead onsite audit teams, preparing and reviewing financial statements and updating management
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and clients, providing support to junior team members
- To join as an Assistant Audit Manager, you'll need a professional qualification (ACA, ICAS, CA, ACCA or CIPFA), and to be confident leading audits of varying sizes.
- Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102.
- Good experience using audit software and Microsoft packages.
- Excellent salary and career progression.
- Flexible working and reduced hours considered.
- Balance your work and life.