Are you a Senior Accountant with a strong passion for business advisory and building genuine relationships with your clients? We are seeking a talented individual to join our extraordinary accounting and advisory team in our Maroochydore office.
What’s on offer:
- A generous package of $125,000 + superannuation
- Bonus of $5,000 after 3 months employment and a further bonus of $5,000 after 6 months employment.
- 4.5 days per week – we finish at 1pm on Fridays!
- Work from home flexibility
- Great team culture, fortnightly massages & team lunches
- Up to $10,000 for relocation costs to Cairns
- Excellent opportunity for professional development, working within a high-performing team at an award-winning firm
Do we have your attention? Keep reading…
We are a growing team of 30+ people across Cairns and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We are not your ordinary accounting firm. We are a multi-award-winning Accounting and Advisory firm, having been named national award winners for ‘Regional / Suburban Accounting Firm of the Year’ in 2021 as well as ‘People Choice Winner for Australia’ in the Xero Awards FY23.
Our clients see us as a trusted and valued business partner because they know we genuinely care about their success, both in business and in life. As an employer, we are focused on providing an enjoyable and rewarding work environment where success is celebrated, and ideas are encouraged.
Trinity Advisory Mission: “We guide small business owners from the trap of "self-employment" to the freedom of true "business ownership”. We provide proactive dynamic advice using each client’s personal “why” with the story behind their financial data to drive business success.”
Our Core Values: our rules for how we operate as a business and as individuals are;
- Go above & beyond: We take initiative looking to exceed expectations, always striving to delight.
- Cultivate positive relationships: We always show kindness, respect, & have open, honest communication.
- Responsibility: We take ownership of our actions & results, celebrating successes & learning from challenges.
- Commit to learning: Continuously grow & improve personally and professionally.
- Give back: Engage with & support the community around us.
What’s YOUR mindset?
- Did our Mission Statement and Core Values make you shout ‘YES!’?
- Are you different to other Accountants, with ideas on how to help your clients that go far beyond just tax?
- Are you passionate about building strong relationships with your clients and giving them the best business advice?
- Do you naturally lead and inspire those around you?
If you answered ‘yes’ to each of these questions, we want to hear from you!
In the role of Senior Business Advisor, you will meet with your clients every month, providing them with valuable strategic advice and essential business tools. Your ability to inspire and challenge them will be instrumental in helping them to achieve and exceed their business and lifestyle goals.
You’ll play a key role in developing and presenting quarterly business analysis reports for your clients. This involves analysing their financial and business data, identifying areas of growth potential, and formulating effective strategies to help them succeed.
You’ll work closely with our inhouse Business Coach to ensure that your clients are receiving exceptional service and that their businesses are in the best positioned for success, thus becoming raving fans!
What You Need to Succeed in this role:
You will have a flair for business advisory, going well beyond “typical” boring compliance! You’ll need the following skills and attributes to succeed in this role:
- ACCA/CPA/CA Qualified
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience
- Love of small business owners, kindness, curiosity, and PASSION!
- Have a solutions-oriented approach, with the ability to creatively problem-solve.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Our Recruitment Process:
If this is your dream job then please email “The Office Manager” with ‘Senior Business Advisor’ in the subject line, include your resume and a cover letter that answers the question “Why should we interview you?”
The Office Manager