Transaction Services Director
- Leeds, West Yorkshire (GB)
- Dependant on experience
- 24 May 2023
- 24 Jun 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Finance director
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation Being a great place to work and develop your career
The Sedulo Way
The Sedulo way embraces a holistic and innovative culture with diversity and integrity at the heart. We are working to build an open and inclusive environment which supports the needs of all our team members.
We are looking for people to join the team who want to deliver beyond expectation and get results. Whether this be through embracing feedback, creating fulfilling relationships with colleagues and clients, being genuinely interested in their work, or by simply being the best version of themselves. At Sedulo, we know how important it is to create an environment for positive change, both in work and in the communities, we work within. This is demonstrated through our persistent commitment to charitable projects and a strong focus on innovation in everything that we do. You can make an impact at Sedulo, not only through delivering amazing work, but also through participating in the charity campaigns we run throughout the year. Alongside all of this, our events team ensure we also have a lot of fun – with countless wellbeing activities and events being hosted at all our offices every week!
We understand that to be a world class organisation, we must embrace uniqueness and choose courage over comfort. Everything we strive to be is grounded in our core values: Personable, Integrity, Holistic, Innovative and Deliver Beyond Expectation.
Playing a big role in the Corporate Finance team, you will run a variety of corporate finance projects for our SME clients ranging from the preparation of written documents and presentations, raising finance through equity or debt, business sales, business acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins. The role will also include building and maintaining good relationships with clients, legal advisors and investors.
- To take the lead on corporate finance assignments and manage others to deliver Network, create and maintain relationships with other corporate finance and private equity professionals Develop new business channels and introduce new clients Undertake marketing activity for individual projects, the CF function and Sedulo as a whole Provide financial analysis on client businesses Undertake financial due diligence on a wide range of projects Plan and prepare written documents relating but not limited to valuations, business plans and information memoranda Create detailed financial models to predict outcomes Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and lead with negotiations Work closely with lawyers to have input in and review legal documents and agreements Assess and predict financial risks and returns Lead competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
Your knowledge, skills and experience
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA and relevant Corporate Finance Qualification or experience Knowledge of relevant computer packages including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Market IQ, MarktoMarket or Pitchbook Strong communication skills and the ability to engage commercially and form strong working relationships with clients Robust project and client management skills Strong network in the corporate finance and private equity community Experience of IPO’s, international deal experience is desirable Previous experience of leading a team of Corporate Finance Professionals
Our aim is to encourage and support all applicants during the application process, if you have any reasonable adjustments that you will require, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com.
Apply for Transaction Services Director
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly