Senior Executive – Fund Management
The Senior Executive – Fund Accounting is expected to handle highly complex Fund accounting tasks and other Fund accounting related activities for the relevant cluster, other than the review of such activities. The job incumbent is expected to achieve proficient level for all moderate to highly complex Fund accounting work at all times. Such work are required to be performed with little or no supervision or coaching.
He/ She will communicate directly with clusters on accounting matters, ensuring service excellence at all times and resolve issues that have no immediate impact on the Group clusters’ client relationship.
He/ She will take ownership of all tasks assigned and any task delivered will be accurate, well-presented, meet quality standards, on time and in full.
- The job incumbent is responsible for any Fund accounting work and/or process and all associated activities assigned by the direct reporting line, except the review process. The processes he/she is expected to be responsible for are inter-alia, but not limited to, NAV Preparation, periodic bookkeeping, Annual Accounts preparation, Periodic/Quarterly Accounts preparation, assistance during the Audit of the client file, preparation/compiling data for declaration with authorities, etc.;
- Respond to accounting queries from reviewers and/or clusters in a timely manner;
- Perform any ad-hoc functions relating to accounting and record keeping;
- Proactively inform the reporting line for any work that cannot be executed as planned highlighting where changes may be needed in planning assumptions;
- Ensure all tasks assigned are up to date based on the planning in place and executed in an accurate and error free manner while always meeting quality standards;
- Use professional judgment to assess when to escalate an issue promptly;
- Demonstrate ownership for self-development, highlighting when and where additional support and development is required;
- Ensure protection of information assets and abide by the ISMS in place at IQEQ Shared Services Ltd.
- Assist with on the job training of junior colleagues; and
- Perform any other cognate duties that may from time to time be required which are appropriate for the role and business needs;
- Degree holder or Level 2 ACCA or ACA
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Experience in advanced Fund accounting, including financial statement preparation
- Knowledge of advanced accounting entries and accounting standards (IFRS and relevant GAAPS) would be preferred
- Competent at the advanced level of MS Office Word and Excel
- Experience on PFS – SAGE would be an advantage
- Fluent in English and French
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.Company description
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.