Senior Accounts Payable Accountant - Arabic Speaking
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Demand to Pay (D2P) department brings its purpose to life by providing our colleagues worldwide with end-to-end D2P services & solutions tailored to their needs. The D2P teams provide customer service to Roche affiliates on D2P systems and processes (Accounts Payable, Payment Management, Order & Contract Management), ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with our customer-focused principles. We are a team that works very closely together to ensure good employee relations, anticipate our customers' future needs, and proactively develop solutions.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Senior Accounts Payable Accountant you are responsible for high quality services to Roche suppliers and internal partners. You will be responsible for booking complex invoices in accordance with Roche and local standards so that the supplier receives the funds in time for the goods supplied and the services rendered. You as an Accountant will have the possibility to have full responsibility for the end-to- end AP process and handling both internal and supplier queries received by phone or mail in local language.
Our former Accounts Payable Accountant colleague has progressed to a new exciting role and now we are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who will shape the future of this challenging function. Our team is diverse, with members of different educational background and levels of experience.
As a qualified expert, you:
- Process and validate PO based and direct invoices and payment requests, manage and run payments
- Manage vendor accounts
- Audit, report and support AP invoice resolution
- Handle affiliate’s internal invoice queries
- Act as a point of contact, promoting strong collaborative relationships between the affiliate’s finance teams and all other internal SSC teams
- Opportunity to participate in process improvement, knowledge transfer, ongoing projects
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. In order to provide innovative healthcare solutions to our patients, we need the best talent in our organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you would have:
- University degree in Finance or relevant professional experience
- General understanding of finance processes and standards
- Broad experience in accounts payable processes (or related field) and using SAP is an advantage
- Strong communication and advisory skills and you are able to deal with complex issues
- Customer centricity through your day-to-day interactions
- End-to-end accountability, problem-solving skills, growth & agile mindset in ambiguous situations
- Multi-cultural acceptance, ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proficiency in Arabic and English
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We offer a flexible working framework (1 office day/week on average) and provide fully remote working conditions (even after the pandemic situation) to help you find your balance. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Please read the Data Privacy Notice for further information about how we handle your personal data related to the recruitment process: https://go.roche.com/budapest-data-privacy-notice-candidate
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.