Assistant Manager - Bank Administration | Finance Shared Service Center | Corporate Services
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced finance professional to join our Finance Shared Service Center in the capacity of Assistant Manager – Bank Administration.
Overview of the role
Ensuring that the following processes of Bank administration are carried in an efficient manner, post all DOA approvals, and compliance with Group policy, in order to deliver a superior business performance while at the same time ensuring that operational risk is strongly mitigated, and strict confidentiality is ensured:
- All new bank accounts of the Group are opened in compliance with Group policy and DOA by completing the necessary documentation and follow-up processes
- All KYC (both in relation to Group companies and signatories) and regulatory compliance processes in relation to Bank administration including Sanctions questionnaires/undertakings, FATCA/CRS compliance forms etc. are completed and submitted to banks
- All requests for changes to operating signatories across the Group’s accounts are reviewed for compliance with Group Policy and executed by completing documentation and follow-up with banks
- Requests for closure of bank accounts are reviewed for compliance with Group policy requirements and executed
- Support the audit processes in relation to annual balance confirmations for the Group’s bank accounts
- Prepare periodical reporting in relation to Bank account administration.
What you will do
Opening and Closure of Group’s bank accounts
- Compliance with policy requirements and DOA approvals
- Opening of bank accounts within optimal timelines through timely completion of bank documentation and effective follow-up and query resolution
KYC and regulatory compliance
- Timely compliance with KYC and regulatory compliance requirements through effective coordination with all stakeholders
- Ensuring strict confidentiality of Group’s constitutional documentation such as memorandum/ articles of association
Changes to signatories
- Timely changes, through effective follow-up with banks, to operating mandates on bank accounts and Trade Finance while ensuring strict compliance with Group Policy and DOA
- Ensuring strict confidentiality of personal information pertaining to signatories
Audit and reporting
- Timely support of audit processes and no audit escalations.
- Timely and accurate reporting
Required skills to be successful
- Process and control oriented, good communication skills, exposure to automated Treasury systems or ERP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good working experience of MS Office systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
What equips you for the role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Management Information Systems, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in Large corporates / Banks with exposure to bank account administration processes
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.