Audit Manager Financial Services
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
- You’ll lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit and/or Assurance engagements within a risk-based environment, maintaining high quality and professional standards
- You’ll develop strong relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help them grow and become more successful
- You’ll engage in presenting our approach, methodology and findings with client executive management, audit committee members and board members
- You’ll engage in reporting and presenting our work and findings with respect to regulatory reporting to regulatory supervisory bodies like the National Bank of Belgium, the European Central Bank and the Financial Services Market Authority in Belgium
- You’ll act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on-the-job training, and develop talented team members through evaluation and counselling
- You’ll define the project structure and allocate the right resources, delivering on time and on budget
- You’ll identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.
Let’s talk about you
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an auditor with a special focus on financial institutions (mainly banking and/or insurance companies) or you have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a professional within audit or finance or risk department at a banking and/or insurance company
- You have a deep understanding of audit and risk advisory services and are able to deliver high quality engagements. Next to that, you are able to provide the appropriate guidance to the audit team in relation to the application of tools, guidance and methodology in delivering the audit
- You have a master's degree
- Full membership of an internationally recognised professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and/or an auditor's license is considered a plus
- You have the ability to make effective presentations for top client management and broader stakeholders
- You are IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) literate
- You have good knowledge of or interest in industry specific regulation (e.g. CRD/CRR, solvency II, etc.)
- You are a team player with proven leadership and management skills
- You are client- and results-oriented and demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, drive and commercial ability
- You are computer literate
- You are fluent in English and at least one of the national languages in Belgium (French / Dutch)
Deloitte Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. It’s about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. Deloitte illuminates the what, how, and why of change so you’re always ready to act ahead. We do this by performing audits of financial figures and other data, reviewing the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, procedures, systems, and organizations as well as solving problems and offering expert insights.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+6000 dedicated professionals, active in +10offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.