Graduate Audit Accountant
At Sedulo we are building a world class team to deliver our mission to make positive change in the communities we work in. We do this by:
- Working with our clients to transform their business and personal finances
- Connecting and contributing to the business community in the cities we are located in
- Working with charities by volunteering, fundraising and influencing change both now and in the future through the Sedulo Foundation
- Being a great place to work and develop your career
The successful applicant will have the autonomy to shape their own career within a tight-knit, non-traditional, start-up type environment, but with the support and guidance of the wider Audit team of a top 50 firm.
You will relish the opportunity to assist in providing a world class service to a varied portfolio of clients and will enjoy acting as a mentor and coach to a small, dedicated team of trainees.
- Carrying out statutory audit work Ensure all targets are met, including but not limited to, client deadlines and internal quality standards Maintain excellent working relationships with staff and clients Take ownership of deliverables and communication internally and with client Produce high quality working papers Working through the ACA qualification
What we're looking for
- This role would suit a recent graduate or college leaver with a passion for accountancy
- Analytically minded with an ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Highly organised and show the ability to work under pressure whilst prioritising work effectively
- Previous experience within a customer-facing role
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team to reach the overall goal
- Experience using the Microsoft Office package
- Ideally possess a full clean driving licence and have access to own car
- Self-motivated and have a passion for learning
What we offer
- A company mantra of having fun together, getting results together and giving back together
- Support studying towards your accountancy qualification (AAT, ACA)
- A bespoke training and development plan with the opportunity to expand and diversify your skills 26 days holiday, company pension scheme, health care plan, cycle to work scheme, death in service benefits and access to our in house Wealth Planning and Mortgage departments Smart working and agile working hours including the ability to work remotely for up to 20% of your contracted time Ability to work away from home remotely for up to 4 weeks per year, great for extending a trip to see family or making the most of warmer climates All expenses paid annual social trip overseas
Our aim is to encourage and support all applicants during the application process, if you have any reasonable adjustments that you will require, please do not hesitate to get in touch via people@ sedulo.co.uk.