Senior Financial Project Officer
Can't wait to make an impact on the world? You're not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
To support our Accountancy department, we are looking for a Senior Financial Project Officer in the Center South region who is responsible for managing client portfolios of various Managers and Partners in terms of project billing and profitability. This means that you will work daily in our tools in close collaboration with our internal controlling team.
- You are responsible for the adequate and efficient set-up of projects in terms of billing;
- You personally take care of the more complex invoice administration in SAP;
- You advise Managers and Partners regarding opportunities to improve project performance;
- You monitor financial KPIs of projects and report on project performance together with the group of Partners and Managers assigned to you;
- You implement policy and monitor compliance with it.
Let's talk about you
We are looking for someone who:
- works accurately and precisely;
- has strong organizational skills;
- masters the MS Office applications well (especially Excel);
- has several years of experience in a financial environment;
- has SAP experience as a plus (not a must);
- is bilingual, Dutch and English;
- preferably has a degree in economics or equivalent through experience.
We expect you to:
- be interested and motivated in helping to improve our company's performance;
- be a team player;
- be communicatively strong;
- be assertive and proactive in dealing with others.
Deloitte Accountancy provides a broad range of accounting and controlling services to both international and SME clients, as well as tax, legal, M&A, and business control services to family businesses. From our 11 offices, we flexibly respond to our clients' needs to offer tailored solutions for their business day in and day out. Through a transparent structure and multidisciplinary vision, our extensive teams of advisors handle their cases with enthusiasm, passion, and technical expertise.
Who is Deloitte?
World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.