Tax - Corporate Partner
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?;Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?;Are you looking for that clear pathway to becoming a Partner?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
Day to day duties
- Responsible for your Corporate Tax advisory team and for the delivery of bespoke tax planning work for business clients
- Manage a portfolio of your own clients
- Oversee the compliance process for clients within your local office base and guiding the day to day development of the business and local office team
- Work closely with a network of both regional and national Tax Partners to deliver tax advisory services and high level technical and bespoke guidance
- Manage a variety of projects across a wide geography as you will support offices across the region in specialist advisory work
- Manage the tax team, by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work
- Establish strong working relationships with not only an existing client base but be given the opportunity to build your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings
- Carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
What are we looking for?
- CTA/ACA/ACCA/CA (or equivalent) qualified
- Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Previous Corporate Tax or Mixed Tax experience in a similar role within a practice environment is essential
- Strong technical knowledge and the ability to carry out research into complex areas of tax legislation
- Ability to seek new business opportunities
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azet
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.