Specialist, Group Governance, Risk & Compliance
Get to know the Role:
Responsible for providing support to the Risk Management team on key Business-As-Usual activities ranging from preparation of monthly risk related reports, arrangements for Senior Management and Board level risk committees, to roll outs of annual mandatory risk and compliance eLearning programmes to ensure full completion. The successful candidate should be comfortable with engaging stakeholders across different teams and countries within Grab, as well as be able to work within firm deadlines to deliver outcomes.
The day-to-day activities:
- Roll out completion for annual mandatory eLearning programs on risk and compliance, including monitoring of progress and follow-ups with internal stakeholders to ensure full completion;
- Prepare monthly risk related reports with analysis;
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders on risk issues highlighted to ensure action items are completed and closed within committed timelines;
- Perform Related Parties Transaction (RPT) processes including checking of transactions against related parties and refresh of related parties list on a periodic basis;
- Assist in the preparation and logistics for risk committee meetings; and
- Provide support to the Risk Management team on other ad-hoc risk management related projects, initiatives (e.g. Enterprise Risk, Business Continuity, Outsourcing Governance Management etc.) and communications as required.
The must haves:
- 2 or more years of experience in risk management, compliance or other related fields.
- Various industry or sector related risk management experience is preferred but not a must-have.
- Proactive, passionate, high energy, humble individual that loves to work in a team and engage with others.
- Good problem-solving skills and not afraid to think outside the box for solutions as necessary
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.