SEA - Risk Management Assistant, Risk
Title: Risk Management (based in Kuala Lumpur) – Jr Staff (Associate, Analyst, Consultant)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Provide administrative support relating to risk management:
- Create client Account and Opportunities
- Perform Know Your Client (KYC) checks for client and engagement acceptance
- Initiate conflict checks procedures
- Supporting tax professionals in resolving matters that arises during client and engagement acceptance process
- Following up on outstanding matters in relation to client and engagement acceptance process
- Data collection and report preparations for risk management reporting purposes
- Updating and documentation of risk processes
- Assist in any other ad hoc administrative requests and tasks given
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- At least a Diploma in the accounting/risk management field or experienced assistants having the appropriate background and experience
- Ability to conduct research and analyse results
- Working with initiative within agreed processes, managing workload effectively, meeting deadlines
- Attention to details and focus on quality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work within our team
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A high level of IT user ability, including database entry and use.Time will be allowed for adaptation to in-house risk management tools
- Working/work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Working experience in an accounting firm will be an added advantage
- Basic understanding of risk environment aspects (e.g. KYC and client onboarding process/policy) applicable to professional services will be an added advantage
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.