UAE national_ Branch Accountant | Al Futtaim Automotive | Multiple locations
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To provide analytical / commercial / Information support to Branch Manager & BUFM. To ensure that the company financial policies and procedures are applied in the showroom with due diligence.
What you will do:
- Verification of Cash and Cheque Deposits:
- Sale document pack submission to AFFS & AFGE/Bank & Debt collection:
- Authorise release of vehicle Customs Certificate (VCC) and Sale Letter
- Authorising final release of Vehicle for customer deliver
- Monitoring Fleet debt collection process:
- Process of refunds:
- Authorisation of all in house AFM sales & credit customers including Government sales:
- Monitor & assist AFGE with bank debtor collections with all panel banks:
- Monitor & maintain AFM administration document process is adhered at all times:
- Daily report generation using SAP system & excel:
- Liaising directly with the BSM & Fleet BSM on a daily basis
- Ensuring compliance with Accounting and Control related procedures and policies
- Performing a system check to match the Purpose Agreement with financials in SAP
Required Skills to be successful:
- Bachelor degree in Finance
- Minimum one year experience as Accountant
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft software (word, excel)
About the Team:
You will be reporting to the Branch Account Manager and will be an individual contributor
What equips you for the role:
- Strong computer skills - ERP knowledge, preferably SAP, advanced MS-Excel knowledge
- Must have an Accounting qualification
- Excellent English & Arabic communication skills, both written and verbal is essential
- Excellent with time management and with an auditing mind
- Ability to work well in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to communicate at all management levels
- Accounts experience
- Motor trade experience is preferred but not essential
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.