Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate invoicing of all receivables across the Arabian Center Mall.
The role is also responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with collection targets. A key aim of this role is to minimise bad debts in Arabian Center.
What you will do:
- Ensure invoices are processed on the system for all 3rd party and internal customers in accordance with their executed Lease Agreements and provided for payment in an accurate and timely manner
- Collates and verifies documentation supporting the invoice to be issued to customers
- Prepares and sends invoice to customer as scheduled
- Researches and responds to all invoicing queries in a prompt manner.
- Generate weekly AR Aging report and other weekly AR related reports as required from existing accounting system and excel
- Responsible for managing the collection of all due invoices
- Investigate and respond to accounts receivable queries in a prompt manner. Conduct customer account reconciliations and provide accurate Statement of Accounts to both internal and external parties.
- Assist business units to initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion
Executed Lease Agreement and related documents (Deed of Assignment, Deed of Surrender etc)
Credit Control Policy
Group Policy on Provision of Bad Debts
Required skills to be successful:
- Ability to manage own work flow and meet deadlines while responding to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external)
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written.Ability to be assertive whilst still maintaining professionalism.
- A strong customer focus
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy is a must
Behavioural Competencies :
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Is pro-active, flexible, takes initiative and able to work under pressure
What equips you for the role:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 2-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Knowledge of ERP Financial Software is necessary; Yardi expertise will be preferred.
- 3-4 years’ experience in end to end accounts receivable procedures and processes
About Al-Futtaim Malls
Al-Futtaim Malls provides development and asset management expertise, specializing in building retail-led super regional malls in prime locations across MENA and beyond. With a proven track record of creating both sustainable revenue growth and value enhancement for tenants, Al-Futtaim Malls delivers exceptional experiences and exciting shopping environments for customers.
Part of the Al-Futtaim Group, Al-Futtaim Malls leadership team brings more than 30 years of experience and a deep understanding and knowledge of the retail sector, both from a shopper’s point of view but as curators of space or landlords to other brands. The company has a directly managed portfolio including over 9 million sqft of retail space across four malls in the MENA region and two under development. Malls under the Al-Futtaim Malls portfolio include Dubai Festival City Mall and Festival Plaza in the UAE, Cairo Festival City Mall in Egypt, Doha Festival City in Qatar and Zenata Mall, Morocco.
Leveraging on the expertise of its parent company, Al-Futtaim Malls established PLEX Management Services offering a full array of services including asset management and development, leasing, and brand experience expertise to shopping mall landlords and retail organizations globally. Implementing global best practice and deploying Al-Futtaim Mall’s deep understanding of mall management and retail dynamics, PLEX promises to deliver continuous growth and long-term value for its partners.
For more information on Al-Futtaim Malls, please visit https://www.al-futtaimmalls.com/
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.