Audit Senior / Audit Assistant Manager
Are you interested in working for a rapidly evolving company?; Interested in working with an industry varied client base across the SME market?; Want a career where no two days are the same?Who are Azets
Azets are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Ireland and the Nordics, we have over a wide network of employees and an abundance of inspiring opportunities to join one of our many offices!
We are a top ten accountancy firm in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
As an Assistant Manager at Azets, you will have the ability and motivation needed to:
- Own and manage a client portfolio with minimal support from senior staff
- Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
- Foster enduring client relationships
- Develop and inspire our smarter people plan
Day to day duties
- Review of accounts and advice for more complex clients
- Provide support to your clients from an accounting perspective
- Work as part of the management team, to include, department work planning, appraisals and also directly guiding more junior team members to provide both technical and day to day guidance to support their journey
- Planning and close out meetings whilst managing your audit teams throughout the audit cycle
- Assist with managing staff resourcing across audits throughout the year and will liaise closely with Partners and fellow managers
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
- ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
- Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
Our benefits include hybrid & flexible working, birthday leave, professional subscription and much more. You can find out more about how we reward our colleagues - Careers | Rewards And Benefits | Azets UK
Interested in hearing more about Life at Azets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.